– The Earl of Wessex is in Herefordshire. He will visit Rural Media, Hereford; Herefordshire Council, Hereford; and Hope Support Services, Ross on Wye.
– Princess Alexandra, Deputy President of the British Red Cross Society, will attend the Christmas Market Preview at the Guildhall, London.
– The Queen will open the new headquarters of the Royal Philatelic Society London in London, as their patron.
– The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will attend a reception at St James’s Palace for young people who have reached the Gold Standard in the Award. He will also hold a lunch at Buckingham Palace, and later, as patron of the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, attend a dinner and performance at Southwark Playhouse, London.
– The Princess Royal, Chancellor of the University College of Osteopathy, will attend the Graduation Ceremony at Central Hall Westminster. Anne will give the National Council for Voluntary Organisations’ Annual Hinton Lecture at The Royal Society, London, and as Royal Patron of Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, Anne will visit the National Breeding Centre in Saunderton, Buckinghamshire.
– The Earl of Wessex, president of the Creative Youth Organisers of the International Youth Arts Festival, will attend a dinner at Glenmore House, Surbiton, Surrey.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit Sylva Wood Centre, Long Wittenham, Oxfordshire; Footsteps Foundation, Dorchester, Wallingford; Into University, Oxford.
– The Princess Royal, Royal Patron of Hft, will attend a reception at Sworders Fine Art Auctioneers, Stansted.
– The Duke of Gloucester, as patron of the Japan Society, will attend a Cherry Tree Planting Ceremony in Regents Park, London. He will also present The Duke of Gloucester Award for Excellence in Stonemasonry at Mercers’ Hall, London, as a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Masons.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation will hold a dinner at Bagshot Park, Berkshire.
– The Countess of Wessex, patron of Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association, will attend a lunch at The Stafford Hotel, London.
– The Princess Royal will open new offices and attend a Meeting at the British Olympic Association in London, as their president. In her role as patron of the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, Princess Anne will hold a dinner at St. James’s Palace.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend a celebration to mark the 1000th Anniversary of the Abbey of St. Edmund in St. Edmundsbury Cathedral, Bury Saint Edmunds, Suffolk.
– The Duke of Gloucester, patron of the Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust, will attend the Annual Conference in Kenilworth, Warwick.
– The Princess Royal, president of Riding for the Disabled Association, will attend the National Annual General Meeting, Saddlers’ Hall, London.
– The Duke of Gloucester will attend a Concert at the Royal Academy of Music, London, in his capacity as their president.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will visit Riverwalk School, Bury Saint Edmunds, Suffolk.
– The Duke of Cambridge will begin his visit to Kuwait, spending a couple of days in the country before heading to Oman.
– The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, will attend the Advent Procession Service in St. Paul’s Cathedral, London; Birgitte is patron of the Friends of St Paul’s Cathedral.