In addition to the annual Trooping the Colour celebrations, the Royal Family have a busy week of engagements. The Earl of Wessex will travel to China while his wife and sister undertake various engagements in the UK. We will also see appearances from The Queen, Charles and Camilla, the Gloucesters, Princess Alexandra and The Duke of Kent.
– The Princess Royal will spend the day in Gloucestershire and will visit Corin Group’s Orthopaedic Technology Innovation Centre; will open the extension of the Residential Home in Stuart Court; as Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Logistical Corps, will visit Support Battalion Allied Rapid Reaction Corps to mark their 25th anniversary; will attend a reception at Cheltenham Racecourse as Patron of the Motor Neurone Disease Association.
– The Countess of Wessex will attend a service at the National Memorial Arboretum as Patron of The Nursing Memorial Appeal.
– Princess Alexandra, Vice Patron, will be present at the Final Concert of the Royal Over-Seas League Annual Music Competition at the Queen Elizabeth Hall, London.
– The Princess Royal will attend the Master Fishmonger Standard Inaugural Award Ceremony at Fishmongers’ Hall in her role as Prime Warden of The Fishmongers’ Company; as Master of The Corporation of Trinity House, will attend the Annual Dinner to the Younger Brethren at Trinity House; as Royal Patron, Hft, will attend a reception at the House of Lords.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will attend a reception for Gold Award winners.
– The Countess of Wessex (Patron of the NSPCC) will attend the Childhood Champion Awards in London; will attend a reception at The Royal Astronomical Society as President of Girlguiding.
– Princess Alexandra will attend the Annual Dinner of the Royal Academy of Arts as Honorary Patron of the Royal Academy America.
– In the presence of The Queen, The Duchess of Cornwall (Patron of Medical Detection Dogs) will attend a 10th Anniversary celebration at The Royal Mews.
– The Prince of Wales will host a reception at Buckingham Palace as Patron of Age UK.
– The Princess Royal, Colonel of The Blues and Royals (Royal Horse Guards and 1st Dragoons), will attend the 50th anniversary dinner of The Blues and Royals at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park Hotel; will attend Trinitytide Anniversary, Annual Meeting of the Court and Luncheon, as Master of The Corporation of Trinity House; will attend a Fellows’ Evening at Fishmongers’ Hall as President of the Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will visit the Western International School in Shanghai Shi, China and attend a reception for Gold Award winners; will attend a dinner at the St Regis Hotel.
– The Duke of Kent will visit Sony UK Technology Centre in Glamorgan; will visit the Head Office of Dyson Ltd. in Wiltshire.
– The Duke of Gloucester will attend a reception at the House of Lords as President of British Expertise International.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, Patron, will open the new wing at The Lodge in Devon; will visit the Exeter Support Service as Patron of SeeAbility.
– The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall (Patron and Vice-President respectively of the Royal Cornwall Agricultural Association) will attend the Royal Cornwall Show; will watch The Prince’s Countryside Parade, held in honour of Prince Charles’s 70th birthday.
– The Princess Royal, Patron of the Not Forgotten Association, will host a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace; will host a reception at St James’s Palace as Patron of Opportunity International UK; as President of the Animal Health Trust, will chair an Industry Committee Meeting and a Council of Management Meeting at The Kennel Club.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will open the Harrow Shanghai School; will visit Shanghai’s museum of Contemporary Art.
– The Countess of Wessex will attend a Thank You Event at Treloar School & College as Patron of the Treloar Trust; will attend a charity reception at The York Club.
– The Duke of Kent, Colonel, will attend the Scots Guards’ Council Meeting at Wellington Barracks.
– Princess Alexandra, as Patron and Air Chief Commandant, will attend Princess Mary’s RAF Nursing Service Centenary Thanksgiving Service in St Clement Danes Church; will attend a reception at the RAF Club.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will be present at the live broadcast of the final of BBC Radio 2’s 500 Words creative writing competition; will attend a reception for the winners, judges and supporters at Hampton Court Palace.
– The Princess Royal, as Colonel of the Blues and Royals, will attend the Senior Colonels’ Conference and Dinner at Buckingham Palace; The Duke of Kent will also be in attendance as Colonel of the Scots Guards.
– The Earl of Wessex will attend a reception at the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong; will attend a reception and dinner at the Conrad Hotel as Chancellor of the University of Bath.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit Nothe Forest in Dorset; will present The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service to Swanage Railway.
– Her Majesty The Queen and other members of the Royal Family will attend Trooping the Colour; The Queen will take the Salute during the Birthday Parade and will again take the Salute at a RAF fly-past from the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
– Princess Alexandra will start the annual sponsored walk for the West London Hospitals Holiday Dialysis Trust in Richmond Park, London.