– The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will attend the 100th Royal Welsh Show and open a commemorative garden to celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Prince’s Investiture, Llanelwedd, Builth Wells.
– The Princess Royal, Patron of the Northern Lighthouse Board, will visit NLV Pharos off the Scottish coast.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, President of the Royal Academy of Music, will attend a Promenade Concert performed by the Academy and the Juilliard School at the Royal Albert Hall, London.
– The Duke of Sussex will attend Dr. Jane Goodall’s Roots and Shoots Global Leadership Meeting at St. George’s House, Windsor Castle
– The Earl and Countess of Wessex, will visit Bristol, Clifton and West of England Zoological Society Limited, Bristol Zoo Gardens; Prince Edward is their patron.
– The Princess Royal, Patron of the Northern Lighthouse Board, will visit NLV Pharos off the West coast of Scotland.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Deputy Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Logistic Corps, will visit 203 Squadron, Royal Logistic Corps, Loughborough. Prince Richard will also visit John Taylor and Co in Loughborough, the Syston and District Volunteer Centre, Syston, Leicester, and will attend the Annual General Meeting and Dinner of the 20-Ghost Club Ltd at Stapleford Park Country House Hotel; he is their honorary president.
– The Prince of Wales, Patron, The Sandringham Estate Cottage Horticultural Society, and The Duchess of Cornwall, will visit and tour the Sandringham Flower Show at Sandringham House, Norfolk.
– The Princess Royal will visit NLV Pharos off the Scottish coast.
– The Duke of Gloucester will vist Mountsorrell and Rothley Community Heritage Centre, Rothley, Loughborough.
– The Duke of Sussex will be in Sheffield; Harry will visit the Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust and see the new wing there, and head to the English Institute of Sport for the Invictus UK Trials. Sheffield Hallam University will also show the Prince a VR rehab programme.
– The Princess Royal will open the 61st London International Youth Science Forum at the Royal Geographical Society, South Kensington, London. As Patron of The Not Forgotten Association, Princess Anne will attend a reception at the Honourable Artillery Company, London.
– Princess Alexandra, Royal Colonel of the Third Battalion The Rifles, will attend a reception to mark Salamanca Day at Dreghorn Barracks, Edinburgh.
– The Princess Royal, Patron of The Royal College of Midwives, will visit The Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro, Cornwall. Anne will visit the Island Trust Limited, Plymouth Yacht Haven, Devon, as President of the Royal Yachting Association, and the Pendennis Shipyard, Falmouth.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit the West Sussex County Times, Chichester, West Sussex; visit The Aldingbourne Trust, Chichester; and officially open the 2019 World Golf Croquet Championships in Southwick.
– The Duke of Rothesay will visit Old Scatness Broch and Iron Age Village to tour the site, meet representatives from the Shetland Amenity Shetland Wool Week and will visit a ‘Redd Up’ beach clean up in Old Scatness, Shetland. Prince Charles will also head to the NAFC Marine Centre, Port Arthur, Scalloway.