The Earl and Countess of Wessex move to another part of the Caribbean for The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, and The Queen and Prince Charles undertake a rare joint-engagement. See what else the Royal Family will be doing this week.
– Charles, Prince of Wales will meet award winners and the charity’s supporters at the annual Prince’s Trust Celebrate Success Awards, The London Palladium, in his role as president of his charity, The Prince’s Trust.
– The Earl and Countess of Wessex move to the Cayman Island for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation. Prince Edward will attend a reception and lunch at Government House; another reception will be held to celebrate the young people who have reached the Gold Standard. Sophie will be at the National Gallery to attend a reception and lunch for 100 Women in Hedge Funds’ Next Generation Initiatives, of which she is Global Ambassador. Then the Royal couple will attend a reception for the Central Caribbean Marine Institute, of which Prince Edward is president.
– The Duke of Gloucester, patron of the London Chorus, will attend the “A Sea Symphony” Concert at the Royal Festival Hall.
– The Queen and Prince Charles will visit The Prince’s Trust Kennington Centre in London.
– Princess Anne, The Princess Royal, as Chancellor of the University of London, will attend the International Programmes Graduation Ceremony at the Barbican Centre. She will also open a new Nuclear Medicine Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography X-ray Computed Tomography (SPECT CT) Department at the Hillingdon Hospital, Middlesex.
– The Duke of Gloucester will attend the Exhibition “Out There: Our Post-War Public Art” at Somerset House, as president of the Public Monuments and Sculpture Association.
– The Prince of Wales will host a gala concert for Children & the Arts charity to mark its 10th birthday. Charles is patron.
– Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall is to host a reception at Clarence House for WOW – Women of the World Festival, of which she is president.
– Princess Anne will be in Scotland: will attend the ‘Meet the Researcher’ Showcase at Dundee Science Centre, in her capacity as patron of Medical Research Scotland. She will also visit the Dundee Victim Service, as president of Victim Support Scotland, which assists victims and witnesses of crime. Back in London, Anne, a Renter Warden of the Fishmongers’ Company, is to attend a court dinner for Masters and Clerks of the Great Twelve Livery Companies at Fishmongers’ Hall.
– The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will be at Stationers Hall in London to attend a lecture called ‘Kings In Exile: The Residences of French Royal and Imperial Exiles in Britain, 1795 to 1920’. Birgitte is patron of Friends of St. Paul’s Cathedral.
– The Duke of Edinburgh, a Freeman and Liveryman of the Fishmongers’ Company, will attend a court lunch at Fishmongers’ Hall. Princess Anne will also join her father, and attend the Committee of Wardens Meeting and a General Court Meeting as a Renter Warden of the company.
– Princess Anne will hold an Annual Awards Ceremony at St James’s Palace for the Butler Trust as their patron.
– The Duke of Gloucester, as patron of Construction Youth Trust, will present The Duke of Gloucester’s Young Achievers Awards at the Under Globe, London.
– Prince Philip will open The Prince Philip Barracks in Lyneham, Wiltshire as Colonel-in-Chief of the Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit the mentoring programme of the XLP project at 83 London Wall.
– The Princess Royal will attend the Grand Military Meeting at Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher.