– The Earl of Wessex, as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award will attend a reception at St James’s Palace for young people who have reached the Gold Standard in the Award. Prince Edward will also attend a dinner at the Roux at The Landau, in this role.
– The Duke of Kent will attend the 800th Organ Recital by Birmingham City Organist, Mr. Thomas Trotter, and meet students of the Talent Development Programme at Town Hall Symphony Hall, Birmingham. Prince Edward is to visit the Vision Resource Base for visually impaired students at Plantsbrook School, Sutton Coldfield, and visit the jewellery design and manufacturing centre of Deakin and Francis Limited, Birmingham.
– The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall are in Leicester. With The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the Royals will visit the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre Stanford Hall, Loughborough. The Prince and Duchess will visit Leicester Market and later The Cambridge Satchel Company, Syston.
Prince Charles, as Royal Founding Patron of the British Asian Trust, will attend a reception to launch the Midlands Chapter of the charity at The City Rooms, Leicester. He will also visit the Soane Britain Workshop, Britain’s last rattan workshop, Thurmaston, Leicester. The Duchess of Cornwall, who is president of the Royal Voluntary Service, will visit Leicester General Hospital to take part in the Royal Voluntary Service’s “Big Trolley Push”.
– The Countess of Wessex, Global Ambassador of 100 Women in Finance Next Generation Initiative, will hold a reception at Buckingham Palace.
– The Princess Royal, President of the Carers Trust, will visit Camden Carers Centre, Charlie Ratchford Resource Centre, London. As Chancellor of the University of London, Princess Anne will open the UCL/Zeiss Multiuser Imaging Centre, University College London.
– The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, who are Joint Patrons of the Learning in Harmony Project, will visit St. Paul’s Cathedral School, London.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will host a reception to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of SafeLives at Clarence House.
– The Countess of Wessex, in her capacity as patron of Shooting Star Chase, will visit Shooting Star House, in Hampton, Middlesex.
– The Princess Royal is to open new homes at the Danemore Sheltered Housing Scheme, Tenterden, Kent; and visit Stevenson Brothers, in Ashford. As Fourth Warden of The Fishmongers’ Company, Anne will attend a Court Winter Dinner at Fishmongers’ Hall, London.
– The Duke of Gloucester, President of the Crown Agents Foundation, will attend an Afternoon Tea at Buckingham Palace.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend a performance at Princess Helena College, Preston, Hithcin, Hertfordshire, to celebrate their Bicentenary, as their president.
– The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall will visit The Tower of London to mark 535 years since the creation of Yeoman Warders (Beefeaters) and join a reception with VisitBritain/VisitEngland to celebrate 50 years of the British Tourist Authority.
– The Earl of Wessex will attend the Army Foundation College Graduation Parade at Uniacke Barracks, Harrogate.
– The Princess Royal Fourth Warden, The Fishmongers’ Company, will attend a Committee of Wardens Meeting, Court Meeting and Luncheon at Fishmongers’ Hall, London Bridge, London EC4.
– The Duke of Kent Patron, the Dresden Trust, will attend the act of commemoration and remembrance to mark the 75th anniversary of the City of Dresden’s destruction in the Second World War at Kulturpalast, Dresden, Germany.