Slowly does it, as the Royal Family begins to return to work this week. The Cambridges are heading to West Yorkshire, while Camilla will be giving her sister-in-law, Princess Anne, an honorary degree!
– Today in unofficial, but important, news, we will see The Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry meet at Sandringham, to figure out a solution for The Duke and Duchess of Sussex moving forward. Meghan is expected to participate via phone.
– The Duchess of Cornwall, as Chancellor of the University of Aberdeen, will attend a special graduation ceremony to confer honorary degrees, at Elphinstone Hall, King’s College, Aberdeen. One award is going to Princess Anne! The Princess Royal will receive an Honorary Degree of Doctor of Laws. Camilla will also formally open Banchory Sports Village, Banchory, Aberdeenshire.
– The Duke of Gloucester, President of British Expertise International, will chair a panel of judges for the British Expertise International Awards in London.
– The Earl and Countess of Wessex will hold a Lunch at Bagshot Park, and later as Founders of The Earl and Countess of Wessex Charitable Trust, will hold a thank you dinner also at their home.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
– The Princess Royal will visit the Metropolitan Police Service Special Escort Group, London. She will also attend a luncheon at Goldsmiths’ Hall as President of the Royal Yachting Association, and later attend a dinner at The Corporation of Trinity House, London, in her role as Royal Patron of the National Coastwatch Institution.
– The Duke of Sussex is to host the Rugby League World Cup 2021 draws for the men’s, women’s and wheelchair tournaments at Buckingham Palace, as Patron of the Rugby Football League.
– The Earl of Wessex, Patron of the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, will attend a lunch and performance at the Criterion Theatre, London.