Unusually this week, Princess Anne is not scheduled for any engagements, neither is The Duke of York. The Queen has a few engagements – we will hopefully see her at this week’s garden party; last week Prince Charles and Camilla stepped in for her.
– The Queen will visit the Chelsea Flower Show at the Royal Hospital Chelsea. Princess Alexandra will also be there.
– The Duke of Kent will visit HMS Duncan, Corfu Harbour, Corfu; Mon Repos Palace, Kerkira, Greece.
– The Queen will give a garden party at Buckingham Palace.
– The Duke of Cambridge will help launch the #SaferThames campaign to help prevent accidents and self-harm incidents on the River Thames.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will attend a reception at the Halcyon Gallery, London.
– The Queen will visit a replica of an original Sainsbury’s store on the occasion of their 150th Anniversary at Unit London.
– The Earl and Countess of Wessex will hold a reception for young people who have achieved the Gold Standard in the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award at Buckingham Palace. Prince Edward will also host a reception at St James’s Palace that day, as patron of The Orpheus Centre Trust.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Vice Royal Patron of the Almshouse Association, will visit Harrison Housing, London.
– The Queen will visit British Airways Headquarters, Waterside, Middlesex, to commemorate their Centenary.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit SATRA Technology Centre, Kettering, Northmaptonshire, to mark their Centenary.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend the Not Forgotten Association garden party at Buckingham Palace.
– The Duke of Kent will visit the Romanov Memorial, East Cowes; Osborne House, and the Royal National Lifeboat Institution Inshore Lifeboat Centre as their president.
– Princess Alexandra, Royal Patron of the Alzheimer’s Society, will hold an awards ceremony and reception at St James’s Palace.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, president of Bridewell Royal Hospital, King Edward’s School, will attend a dinner at Mansion House, London.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Patron of the Gilbert and Sullivan Society, will attend a convention dinner at Grims Dyke Hotel, Old Redding, Middlesex.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Patron of the Fotheringhay Church Appeal, will attend a concert at the Church of St. Mary and All Saints, Fotheringhay.
– The Duke of Kent will attend Wellington College Speech Day as their president, in Crowthorne. He will also – as President of the Royal Choral Society – attend a Gala Concert at Cadogan Hall, London.