It’s a bumper week for the Royal Family! We will see engagements from The Queen and all of her children. Charles and Camilla are in Germany, where they will meet with Chancellor Angela Merkel. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be in familiar terrority on a visit to Wales while The Duke of Sussex may pop over to The Netherlands, depending upon Baby Sussex’s arrival. We will also see members of the extended family, with The Dukes of Gloucester and Kent and Princess Alexandra on engagements.
– The Queen will give a luncheon at Windsor Castle for Members of the Order of Merit.
– The Duke of York, Patron of the Peter Jones Foundation, will host a Prize Giving ceremony for Tycoon in Schools at Buckingham Palace.
– The Earl of Wessex will be at Hampton Court Palace for the King’s Presence Chamber dinner.
– The Countess of Wessex will open the new Satellite Service at Hampshire’s Disability Initiative in her role as Patron of Disability Initiative.
– The Princess Royal, Patron of the Special Forces Club, will be in attendance at a ceremony and reception at the Special Operations Executive Memorial in Valençay, France.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge travel to Wales to visit the Caernarfon Coastguard Search and Rescue Helicopter Base, Gwynedd. William and Catherine will also return to their former home of Anglesey, visiting Halen Môn Anglesey Sea Salt.
– Prince Andrew will host a Pitch@Palace 11.0 Boot Camp at the Imperial College White City Campus, London.
– The Countess of Wessex will attend a Next Generation Event at Macquarie Offices, London, as Chair of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Women’s Network Forum.
– Princess Anne, Patron of the Women’s Royal Naval Service Benevolent Trust, will attend an AGM and reception at Trinity House, London. As Warden of Gordonstoun School, The Princess Royal will hold a reception to launch The Prince Philip Gordonstoun Foundation at St James’s Palace. Anne will also open The Royal Veterinary College’s renovated campus in her capacity as Chancellor of the University of London.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit Irlam Train Station’s Old Stationhouse in Greater Manchester. Richard will also visit St. Ann’s Hospice in Little Hulton and Stockport Lads Club.
– Princess Alexandra will be in West Sussex; while there, Alexandra will visit the Royal National Lifeboat Institution at Shoreham Lifeboat Station and visit the Worthing branch of the Samaritans.
– The Duke of Sussex will visit The Hague to attend a launch event for the 2020 Invictus Games, which will be held in The Netherlands. This visit will be dependent upon when The Duchess gives birth.
– The Duke of York will attend The Pageant at the Royal Windsor Horse Show, Windsor Castle, in his capacity as Vice-President.
– The Earl of Wessex is in Norwich, where he will visit the Horstead Residential Centre and Banham Zoo. As Patron of the Norwich Cathedral Music Appeal, he will attend Evensong and a dinner at the Cathedral.
– The Princess Royal, President of the Animal Health Trust, will chair the Industry Committee and Council of Management Meetings at London’s Kennel Club. Anne will also attend Save the Children UK’s Centenary Dinner at The Roundhouse as Patron of the organisation.
– The Duke of Kent, in his role as President of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, will visit three lifeboat stations in Scotland: Queensferry, Kinghorn and Anstruther.
– Princess Anne will attend a reception at the Royal Windsor Horse Show, Windsor Castle, in her capacity as President of World Horse Welfare. The Queen’s daughter will also attend a luncheon at The Royal Ascot Racecourse as President of the Carers’ Trust.
– The Duke of Kent, President of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, will visit North Berwick and Dunbar Lifeboat Stations.
– Princess Alexandra will open the final expansion phase of the New Victoria Hospital in Kingston Upon Thames.
– Princess Alexandra, as Deputy Colonel-in-Chief of The Royal Lancers, will attend a Regimental Luncheon at the Cavalry and Guards Club.