This week’s royal engagements include a visit to Salisbury by The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall. Here’s a preview of the upcoming week:
– The Duke of Cambridge will visit Liverpool, where he will attend the International Business Festival and officially open James’ Place, a new centre for men experiencing suicidal crisis in Liverpool.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit LPW Technology Limited, Runcorn, Cheshire and open Moss Farm Gymnastics Performance Centre, Northwich, Cheshire. Prince Richard will also visit the Royal Cheshire County Show, Tabley, Knutsford.
– The Duke of Kent, President of the Council of King Edward VII Hospital (Sister Agnes), will host a private viewing, The Queen’s Gallery, Buckingham Palace.
– The Duke of York, Chairman of Trustees of Lakefield College School Foundation, will host a Trustees Meeting at Buckingham Palace
– The Duchess of Cornwall will visit the Garden Museum, Lambeth, London, to view a special British Flowers Week exhibition and present a prize to the winning designer as patron of Floral Angels. Camilla will also launch the ‘Concours d’éléphant’, a cavalcade of traditional Indian vehicles, as joint president of Elephant Family, at The Oriental Club, Stratford House, London.
– The Duke of York, Chairman of Trustees, Lakefield College School Foundation, will host a dinner at St. James’s Palace.
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall will visit Salisbury in recognition of the recovery programme that is happening in the city, Guildhall, Salisbury.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will visit Hardwick House Real Tennis Club, Whitchurch, Reading, in celebration of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Real Tennis Tour 2018.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, Honorary President of the Lawn Tennis Association, will attend the Championships at the Queen’s Club, London.
– The Earl of Wessex, patron of The Orpheus Centre Trust, and The Countess of Wessex, will attend a Gala Evening in celebration of their 20th Anniversary at Trevereux Manor, Oxted, Surrey.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Grand Prior of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem, will attend the St. John’s Day Service of Commemoration and Rededication in St. Paul’s Cathedral, London EC4.
– The Princess Royal, Honorary Member of The Rotary Club of Elgin, will open 109th Rotary International Convention, Air Canada Centre, 40 Bay Street, Toronto, Canada.