Let’s take a look at this week’s upcoming royal engagements.
– Prince Harry will take part in the Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Cup in Singapore, and visit Jamiyah Children’s Home.
– The Princess Royal will attend the Annual Dinner to the Younger Brethren at Trinity House, Tower Hill, as Master of The Corporation of Trinity House
– The Duke of Kent, as patron of the London Philharmonic Orchestra, will attend a Gala Dinner at Banqueting House.
– The Duke of Edinburgh will hold a Reception at The Queen’s Gallery, Buckingham Palace as patron of the Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust.
– The Duke of Cambridge will attend commemorations for the Battle of Messines Ridge in Belgium
– Prince Harry will join members of the 2017 Invictus Games Australian squad and their families for a reception, and watch demonstrations of Invictus Games sports, before going to the 2018 Sydney Invictus Games launch ceremony.
– The Countess of Wessex, patron of the David Lewis Centre, will visit Community Day Services Centres, Macclesfield, and will visit Grange Park Children’s Centre in Blackpool as patron of the NSPCC.
– The Princess Royal will attend Trinitytide Anniversary, Annual Meeting of the Court and Luncheon at Trinity House as master of the corporation, and also go to the ‘Festival of Learning’ Awards Reception, City Literary Institute, London, as patron of the Learning and Work Institute.
– The Duke of Gloucester will attend a Luncheon to mark 40 years as Royal Honorary Colonel, at the In and Out (Naval and Military Club), as Royal Honorary Colonel of the Royal Monmouthshire Royal Engineers (Militia).
– Princess Alexandra will attend the Final Concert of the Royal Over-Seas League Music Competition at Cadogan Hall, as the competition’s vice-patron.
– The Duke of Edinburgh will attend a dinner at 1 Great George Street, as an Honorary Member of the Smeatonian Society of Civil Engineers.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will attend the the South of England Show in Ardingly, West Sussex, as president of The South of England Agricultural Society.
– The Earl of Wessex will attend the Royal Hospital Chelsea Founder’s Day at the hospital and will visit the 2017 NYT Rep Company at 101 Bayham Street, London, in his role as patron of The National Youth Theatre of Great Britain. As Chairman of the Board of Trustees for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, Prince Edward will attend a Ghana Fundraising Dinner at Dartmouth House, London.
– The Countess of Wessex, who is president of Girlguiding, will attend a reception at Girlguiding UK, Buckingham Palace Road, before chairing a Charities Forum Meeting at Buckingham Palace.
– The Princess Royal will attend the Summer in the City Dinner at Drapers’ Hall, as president of Save the Children UK. Also, Princess Anne, as president of The City and Guilds of London Institute, will hold the Prince Philip Medal Presentation 2017 at St. James’s Palace, and attend the Committee of Wardens Meeting, General Court Meeting and Luncheon at Fishmongers’ Hall, as Second Warden of the company.
– The Duke of Gloucester, patron of Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust, will attend the Nuffield International Triennial Conference at East Midlands Conference Centre at the University of Nottingham.
– The Earl of Wessex will attend the Royal Cornwall Show at the Royal Cornwall Showground, Wadebridge.
– The Princess Royal will attend the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow’s Excellence in Healthcare 2017 Conference at 200 St Vincent Street, Glasgow.
– Princess Alexandra, patron of the Durham Light Infantry Association, will attend the annual reunion of the Durham Light Infantry Officers Dinner Club at the Army and Navy Club.
– The Princess Royal will attend a Service of Rededication of the Wayside Cross Memorial at the Church of the Anunciation, St. Mary’s Hill, Inchbrook, Gloucestershire, followed by a reception at St. Dominic’s Catholic Primary School.
– The Countess of Wessex will attend an Open Farming Day at Leckford Estate, Abbotts Manor Dairy, Hampshire, as honorary president of LEAF.
– Princess Alexandra will start the annual sponsored walk for the West London Hospitals Holiday Dialysis Trust, in Richmond Park.