The royal diary is coming to a climax before the summer break, with The Queen heading to Scotland for Holyrood week and Charles beginning Wales week.
– The Duke of Edinburgh will attend a Reception to mark the 50th anniversary of the Prince Philip Prize, at Trades Hall, Glasgow, as an honorary member of the Incorporation of Hammermen of Glasgow
– The Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke of Kent will attend the opening day of Wimbledon as patron and president of the AELTC respectively.
– The Duke of York will host Pitch@Palace 8.0 On Tour Aberdeen.
– The Earl of Wessex, who is Chancellor of the University of Bath will attend the Chancellor’s Dinner at Bath Assembly Rooms.
– The Countess of Wessex, patron of London Children’s Flower Society, will visit Baston House School, Bromley, and visit the Blind Veterans UK Community Show Garden at Hampton Court Palace, as their patron.
– The Princess Royal will begin a tour of China, visiting Beijing, Wuhan and Changsha.
– The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will give a Garden Party at the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
– The Duke of York, Royal Colonel of The Royal Highland Fusiliers, 2nd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Scotland, will attend a Patrol Competition, Castlelaw Hill, Scotland.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chancellor of the University of Bath, will attend the Summer Degree Congregations at The Bath Abbey.
– The Princess Royal continues her visit to China.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, Honorary President of the Lawn Tennis Association, will attend a lunch for volunteers at Wimbledon.
– The Queen, as Colonel-in-Chief of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, will have lunch with the regiment at Stirling Castle, accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh. The couple will also open the Queen Elizabeth II Canal at the Helix, Grangemouth, Falkirk.
– Prince Charles, as President of The Prince’s School of Traditional Arts, will attend the school’s Degree Show, meet students and see their work in Shoreditch.
– The Duke of York will attend a Prizegiving and Lunch, Whitgift School, Croydon, as patron, and attend the 2017 Graduation Ceremony of the The Peter Jones Enterprise Academy, as patron. Prince Andrew will also attend a reception for The Bank of Montreal at Canada House.
– The Earl of Wessex will attend a Lunch at The Balmoral, Edinburgh, as trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, and meet young people who have reached the Gold Standard in the Award at Holyroodhouse.
– The Countess of Wessex, Honorary President of Linking Environment And Farming, will visit LEAF at Overbury Enterprises, Overbury. Sophie will also open the Pied Piper Room at Wotton Lawn Hospital; open the Alexandra Wellbeing House, Gloucester; and visit National Star College in celebration of National Star’s 50th Anniversary, Ullenwood Manor, Cheltenham.
– The Princess Royal is still in China.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend the Graduation Ceremony at St. Marylebone Parish Church as president of the Royal Academy of Music, and attend the Annual Festival Service in St. Paul’s Cathedral as patron of Friends of St Paul’s Cathedral.
– The Duke of Kent, President of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, will attend the third day of Lawn Tennis Championships Wimbledon.
– The Queen will open the factory building Ochils 2017 at Highland Spring Ltd., Perthshire.
– The Duke of Edinburgh will hold receptions for young people who have achieved the Gold Standard in the DofE Award, at the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
– The Duke of York will receive a group of Chinese Chevening Scholars at Buckingham Palace and visit the Kings College Enterprise Centre in London, before attending a Runnymede Business Dinner, Savill Court.
– The Countess of Wessex, as Vice-Patron of the Royal Bath and West of England Society, will visit The Mendip School, Shepton Mallet; Back on Track Charity at Divorky Riding School.
– Princess Anne is in China.
– The Duke of Gloucester will open the new Bereavement Centre at Lincoln County Hospital; open the new extension of Constance Stewart Hall at Bishop Grosseteste University; officially open of the Battles and Dynasties Exhibition at The Collection; and visit Lincoln Castle.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, as Honorary President of the Lawn Tennis Association, will attend the Championships at Wimbledon.
– The Duke of Kent will attend the Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition, at Carlton House Terrace, as a fellow.
– The Queen will present Royal Medals at the Royal Society of Edinburgh as patron.
– Prince Andrew, as patron of the Omani-British Business Council, will host a reception at Buckingham Palace.
– The Princess Royal continues her visit to China.
– The Duke of Kent, Royal Colonel, will attend the Chepstow Freedom Parade.
– Wales week begins for Charles: The Prince of Wales will unveil a new stained glass window, on the theme of Welsh legends, created by local people, at Myddfai Community Hall and Visitor Centre, Llandovery.
– The Earl of Wessex, Royal Honorary Colonel of the Royal Wessex Yeomanry, will attend a Service at the Cote 112 Memorial, Normandy, to commemorate the Anniversary of the Battle for Hill 112.