It isn’t too busy on the royal engagement front this week, with only a couple of senior Royals out and about.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit New York, USA, and Toronto, Canada.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend Shout’s Crisis Volunteer event at Troubadour White City Theatre,
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, will attend the International Council Forum, Missenden Abbey, Buckinghamshire.
– The Princess Royal, as patron of Livability, will Visit Livability Icanho, Stowmarket, Suffolk; visit British Telecom’s Global Research Headquarters, Ispwich; open Summerhill House, Newmarket, as President of Racing Welfare.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit Dyscover, Leatherhead, Surrey; the YMCA Sports and Community Centre, Redhill, Surrey; Stripey Stork, Redhill.
– The Duke of Cambridge will attend Centrepoint’s 50th Anniversary Gala Dinner, The Roundhouse, London, as their patron.
– The Duke of Gloucester, a member of the St. George’s Chapel Advisory Committee, will attend a College and Chapel of St. George’s Fabric Advisory Committee Meeting at Windsor Castle.
– The Princess Royal, Commandant-in-Chief (Youth) of St. John Ambulance, will attend a Young Achievers’ reception at The Priory Church of the Order of St John, London. As President of World Horse Welfare, Anne will attend the Annual Conference at The Royal Geographical Society, London.
– Princess Alexandra, President of the Royal Humane Society, will present medals and attend the Birdwood Lecture at the Royal Geographic Society, London.
– The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will attend a performance of ‘Die Zauberflöte’ at the Royal Academy of Music, London; Birgitte is president of the organisation.
– The Princess Royal is to attend the Committee of Wardens Meeting and General Court Meeting at Fishmongers’ Hall, London, and attend a reception as patron of the Royal National Children’s SpringBoard Foundation, at Credit Suisse, London. That evening, she will attend a 20th Anniversary Patronage Dinner in the capital, as patron of The Whitley Fund for Nature.
– The Earl of Wessex, Patron of the London Mozart Players Trust, will hold a 70th anniversary reception, concert and dinner at Windsor Castle.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Royal Colonel of 6th Battalion The Rifles, and The Duchess of Gloucester, Royal Colonel of 7th Battalion The Rifles, will attend The Rifles’ regimental awards dinner at Guildhall, London. They will be joined by Princess Alexandra as Royal Colonel of 3rd Battalion The Rifles.
– The Duchess of Cambridge, Royal Patron of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices, will officially open The Nook, Norwich.
– The Princess Royal will visit Kimal PLC, Bromsgrove, and attend the Countryside Raceday at Cheltenham Racecourse.
– The Duke of Sussex will attend the OnSide Awards at the Royal Albert Hall; prizes are given to young people who have made a difference in their community or overcome challenging of circumstances.