– The Earl of Wessex, who is Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will hold a lunch at Buckingham Palace, and later a reception for the Anglo-Swedish Society there.
– The Princess Royal, Patron of Opportunity International United Kingdom, will attend a luncheon at the Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn, London. In her role as President of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Commonwealth Study Conferences, Anne will attend a reception at Coutts, London.
– The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester will attend a reception to celebrate the Anglo-Netherland Society’s Centenary at Kensington Palace State Apartments.
– The Earl of Wessex, Commodore in Chief of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary, will visit RFA Mounts Bay, Dorset.
– The Princess Royal, Chancellor of the University of London, will visit Guy’s Campus at King’s College London.
– The Duke of Gloucester will attend the Jim Green Challenge at the Norfolk Pavilion, South of England Showground, Ardingly, West Sussex. He will also visit Christ’s Hospital, Horsham, as their president and present The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade to Flight Calibration Services at Shoreham Airport.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will visit Greenwich and Bexley Community Hospice, London SE2, to mark their 25th anniversary.
– The Countess of Wessex, who is Patron of the London College of Fashion, will visit Poplar Works, London.
– The Earl of Wessex is heading to the Isle of Wight; he will visit Thompson’s Restaurant, and Brading Roman Villa.
– The Earl of Wessex will attend the Spring Leap Concert at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, in his capacity as Patron of the Windsor Festival.