With Remembrance now behind us, the Royal Family are back to the grind. Unusually, this week will see The Duke of Gloucester give a lecture on architecture at Buckingham Palace; before becoming a full time Royal, Prince Richard was an architect.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Royal Variety Performance at the Palladium Theatre, London.
– The Countess of Wessex will attend a Lunch for Survivors of Sexual Violence in Conflict at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, London. As an Ambassador for Women of the Future, Sophie will hold a reception for the Kindness and Leadership, 50 Leading Lights Campaign at St James’s Palace.
– The Earl of Wessex will attend a reception for Comic Relief at The Conduit, London; as a Trustee for The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, Edward will attend a Trustees’ Dinner at Spencer House, London.
– The Princess Royal, patron of the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux, will attend the Annual Conference and Annual General Meeting at Manchester Central Convention Complex. Anne will then head to Chicago, USA, and attend a reception at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, as patron of Opportunity International United Kingdom.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Joint President of Cancer Research UK will attend a dinner at the Bank of England, London.
– Princess Alexandra, President of the Royal Humane Society, will attend the Stanhope Gold Medal Luncheon at Fishmongers’ Hall, London.
– The Earl of Wessex, Master of The Worshipful Company of Fuellers, will attend The Masters’ Conference on the Future Energy at The Royal Society, London. He will also hold a reception at St James’s Palace in this role.
– Princess Anne, patron of Opportunity International United Kingdom, will visit Opportunity International United States Headquarters, attend a reception at the Casino Club, Chicago, and a reception at the residence of the Consul-General for Chicago. She will also attend a roundtable discussion at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit the Rutland County Museum, Oakham; Rutland Agricultural Society Showground; King Centre; and Oakham Castle.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of Trustees for The Prince Philip Trust Fund for the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead, will attend a Trustees’ Meeting and Dinner at Cumberland Lodge, The Great Park, Windsor. Edward will also go to Baylis Media Ltd, to mark the 150th Anniversary of Maidenhead Advertiser’s first publication, in Maidenhead.
– The Princess Royal, President of the British Olympic Association, will attend the TeamGB Ball in London.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, Honorary President of the Lawn Tennis Association, will attend the Davis Cup in Spain.
– The Duke of Kent, Colonel will unveil a memorial plaque to the 3rd Battalion Scots Guards, at Wellington Barracks, London, followed by a reception at the Cavalry and Guards Club, London.
– Princess Alexandra will attend a reception to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the Mental Health Foundation at the Institution of Engineering and Technology, London, as their patron.
– 22 November:
– The Princess Royal, President of the Royal Yachting Association, will Chair the Annual General Meeting and attend the Awards in London.
– The Duke of Gloucester, patron of the Heritage of London Trust, will give a lecture on Baroque Architecture at Buckingham Palace.
– The Earl of Wessex, Royal Honorary Colonel of The London Regiment, will attend the Commissioning Course Short 193 Parade, The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, Camberley.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend the Musical Theatre Company Show at the Royal Academy of Music, London, as their president.