– The Duchess of Cornwall will visit Prospect Hospice, Swindon, Wiltshire, as their president.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will host a reception to mark the UK-Africa Investment Summit at Buckingham Palace, on behalf of The Queen. They will be joined by Princess Anne and The Earl and Countess Wessex.
– The Princess Royal will attend the British Equestrian Trade Association Trade Fair, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, and then attend the Annual Court and Livery dinner at Clothworkers’ Hall, London, in her role as Past Master of the Worshipful Company of Farmer.
– The Duke of Gloucester, patron of the Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust, will attend a luncheon at Savills, London.
– The Duchess of Cornwall is in the West Midlands; she will visit Elmhurst Ballet School in Birmingham, as their patron, and then visit the Launer Factory, Walsall – they make The Queen’s handbags.
– The Princess Royal, Master of the Corporation of Trinity House, will attend the quarterly meeting of the Court and a luncheon at The Corporation of Trinity House, London.
– The Princess Royal, Royal Patron of the Motor Neurone Disease Association, will visit the Cafe Neuro Drop-In at St. Mary’s Living Well Centre, Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria. In Burnley, Princess Anne will visit John Spencer Textiles as president of the UK Fashion and Textile Association Limited. Lastly, she will attend a dinner in Perthshire, as patron of The Vine Trust.
– The Princess Royal, in her role as patron of The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity, will open the Drumfork Community Centre, Helensburgh, Dunbartonshire.