Last week was a fantastic week for Royal watchers with the build up to the wedding, and the wedding itself! Now it’s all over! But don’t worry, there’s plenty more Royal action to see this week! If you want to catch another glimpse of the newly married Duke and Duchess of Sussex, you won’t have to wait long! Here’s a look at what to expect:
– Her Majesty The Queen, The Duke of York, The Princess Royal, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Alexandra will visit the Chelsea Flower Show at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, London.
– The Duke of York, as Colonel of The Grenadier Guards, will attend a Regimental Dinner at Ironmongers Hall.
– The Princess Royal, President of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Commonwealth Study Conferences, will attend the Commonwealth Study Conference Leaders Conference Opening Reception at Marlborough House, Pall Mall, London.
– The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend The Prince of Wales’ 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration in the Gardens of Buckingham Palace, ahead of his 70th birthday in November. The event will celebrate The Prince of Wales’ Patronages and Military affiliations as well as others involved in charities supported by The Prince.
– The Duke of Cambridge will attend The Manchester Arena National Service of Commemoration at Manchester Cathedral, Victoria St, Manchester.
– The Duke of York, Patron of The Royal College of Ophthalmologists, will attend The Royal College of Ophthalmologists Annual Congress, Liverpool; as founder of The Inspiring Digital Enterprise Award, Prince Andrew will visit Brine Leas School and present Bronze Awards, Cheshire.
– The Princess Royal, President of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Commonwealth Study Conferences, will join the CSC Leaders study tour groups in London.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Grand Prior of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem, will attend the Grand Council Meeting in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will visit the headquarters of Independent Television News Ltd (ITN) to mark the 21st anniversary of 5 News, London.
– The Princess Royal, President of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Commonwealth Study Conferences, will join the CSC Leaders study tour groups in Manchester, before holding a Dinner at Buckingham Palace.
– The Duke of Kent, Patron of St. Mungo’s will hold a Lunch at Buckingham Palace.
– Princess Alexandra, President of The Royal Humane Society, will attend the Annual General Court at Haberdashers’ Hall, 18 West Smithfield, London.
– The Prince of Wales will attend “Platinum – Israel at 70”, the Jewish community’s celebration of the 70th Anniversary of the founding of the State of Israel, Royal Albert Hall, London. He will also will visit Westminster Abbey for the Service of Installation of Knights Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath, as Grand Master.
– The Duchess of Cornwall, patron of Beanstalk, will meet some of their reading volunteers who will be working with children from St James Church of England School. Her Royal Highness will also tour the school library and meet staff members. St. James Church of England Junior School, Gloucester. Camilla will also visit The Bream Community Library where she will meet members of their Lego Club which is designed to encourage children to read, Bream Community Library, Bream, Lydney, and open the South Western Ambulance Service 999 control hub in South Gloucestershire. During the visit Her Royal Highness will meet staff involved in the managing of emergency calls, including call handlers, dispatchers and clinical staff. South Western Ambulance Service, St. James Court, Bristol.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chancellor of The University of Bath, will hold an Alumni Reception and Dinner at Windsor Castle. Later, he will hold a Reception for young people who have achieved the Gold Standard in The Duke of Edinburgh Award at Buckingham Palace. For the latter event, he will be joined by The Countess of Wessex.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend a Concert of the Choirs of the Chapel Royal, St. James’s Palace, and the Sistine Chapel at Buckingham Palace.
– Princess Alexandra will attend the Pewter Live Competition and present awards at the Worshipful Company of Pewterers, Pewterers’ Hall, Oat Lane, London.
– Princess Alexandra will visit Alzheimer’s Society’s London offices during Dementia Action Week 2018.