– The Prince of Wales will host a reception at Buckingham Palace to celebrate the Cypriot diaspora in the UK.
– The Duke of Cambridge will open the Mayhew Theatre at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Diplomatic Academy, Westminster, London.
– The Duke of Sussex will visit Canon Hill Park, Birmingham, to attend a dedication ceremony and officially open a memorial to the victims of the terrorist attacks of the Tunisian Bardo Museum in March 2015, and the Sousse attack in June 2015.
– The Queen will give a reception to mark the 50th Anniversary of the Investiture of The Prince of Wales at Buckingham Palace. The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and The Princess Royal will attend.
– The Princess Royal, patron of the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux, will visit the Leighton Linslade Bureau, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. As Chancellor of the University of London, Anne will attend the Worldwide Graduation Ceremony, the Barbican Centre, London, and attend a reception at London Scottish House, London, as patron of the Scots in Great War London Group.
– The Duke of Gloucester, patron of the Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust, will attend a luncheon at the Kennel Club, London.
– The Duke of Kent will officially open the new Urology Centre, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford. Prince Edward will visit Harvey Water Softeners, Woking; attend a lunch and view the Picture Gallery at Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham; and officially open Egham Orbit Leisure Centre.
– The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall will attend a dinner to mark St Patrick’s Day and celebrate UK-Irish relations. Embassy of Ireland, London.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit Blackpool, heading to Blackpool Tower, Revoe Park and attending a roundtable discussion about the impact of long-term investment in mothers, fathers and children in their early years at Blackpool Central Library.
– The Duke of Sussex will attend WE Day UK in London, a global initiative to encourage young people to take part in positive social change.
– The Countess of Wessex will open Phase 4 Warehouse at Omega PLC in Thorne, Doncaster. As patron of the Foundation of Light, Sophie will open the Beacon of Light, Stadium Park, Sunderland; she will also attend an awards ceremony and dinner there.
– The Princess Royal, patron of Citizens Advice Scotland, will attend the 80th Anniversary Conference and Annual General Meeting, Cumbernauld, Dunbartonshire; will open Clyde Valley Housing Association’s Carnegie Library, Coatbridge, Lanarkshire; and attend a Livery CIvic Dinner, Fishmongers’ Hall, London, as Fourth Warden of The Fishmongers’ Company.
– The Duke of Kent, Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England will attend the Board of Grand Stewards’ Dinner at Boodle’s, London.
– Princess Alexandra, Royal Patron of the Oxford Philharmonic Trust, will attend a concert and dinner at Buckingham Palace.
– The Queen will open The Smith Centre, The Science Museum, London.
– The Prince of Wales, Royal Founding Patron of the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, will visit Polymateria Ltd, Imperial College I-HUB, London.
– The Duchess of Cornwall, president of WOW – Women of the World Festival, will host a reception at Clarence House.
– The Duke of York will open WaveOptics, Oxford. He will also host Pitch@Palace Africa 3.0 at St James’s Palace.
– The Princess Royal will attend the FIRST Responsible Capitalism Award Ceremony at Lancaster House, London. Anne will attend the 27th National Equine Forum at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London, as the president.
– The Duke of Kent will attend the opening of the Commemorative Garden in Guildhall Yard to mark the launch of the 2019 Lord Mayor’s Big Curry Lunch, London.
– The Prince of Wales, patron of the University College of Estate Management, will tour UCEM’s headquarters in Reading and attend a reception in celebration of its centenary year.
– The Duchess of Sussex will join a panel discussion, convened by The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust, to mark International Women’s Day at King’s College London.
– The Countess of Wessex will host a reception to support ‘Women Peacebuilders’ on International Women’s Day 2019 at Buckingham Palace. As chair of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Women’s Network Forum, Sophie will attend the Market Opening Ceremony to mark International Women’s Day 2019 at the London Stock Exchange.
– The Princess Royal will attend the Grand Military Meeting at Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher, Surrey. She will also open The OT Practice Head Office, Hook, Hampshire, as patron of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists.
– The Princess Royal, patron of the Scottish Rugby Union, will attend the Scotland vs Wales International Rugby Match at Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit New York to attend the Commission on the Status of Women at the United Nations.