– The Queen will lead members of the Royal Family at the Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey; joining her will be The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall; The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; The Duke and Duchess of Sussex; and The Earl and Countess of Wessex.
– Prince Charles and Camilla will then attend the annual Reception on Commonwealth Day at Marlborough House, home of the Commonwealth Secretariat, London.
– The Duchess of Cambridge, patron of Place2Be, will host a gala dinner at Buckingham Palace in celebration of the organisation’s 25th anniversary.
– The Earl and Countess of Wessex are in Essex; they will visit: the Heritage Centre, Foulness Island, Churchend; The Company Shed, Colchester; the West Mersea Yacht Club, Colchester; Wilkin & Sons Ltd, Tiptree.
– The Prince of Wales, President of the Prince’s Trust, will meet award winners and the charity’s supporters at the annual Prince’s Trust Awards, the London Palladium.
– The Duchess of Cornwall, Honorary Member of the Jockey Club, will attend the second day of The Festival, Ladies Day, at Cheltenham Racecourse, and present the trophy to the winning owner, jockey and trainer of The Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase.
– The Countess of Wessex, Grand President of the St. John Ambulance in the Priory of England and the Islands’, will visit the South & West Yorkshire Headquarters, St John Ambulance (West) Headquarters, Ossett. Sophie will also visit The Old Fire Station, Leeds and open the Science Building and meet CMI Managers, University of Huddersfield in her role as Patron of the Chartered Management Institute.
– The Earl of Wessex, Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will visit Orchard School, Bristol, and Bridge Learning Campus, Bristol.
– The Duke of Kent, President of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, will attend the 700th meeting of the Commission followed by a celebratory lunch.
– The Prince of Wales will attend a dinner at Mansion House, hosted by The Lord Mayor of the City of London and the High Commissioner for Australia, in aid of the Australian bushfire relief efforts.
– The Princess Royal, Fourth Warden of The Fishmongers’ Company, will attend a Committee of Wardens Meeting, Court Meeting and Luncheon at Fishmongers’ Hall, London.
– The Duke of Kent, President of the Cavalry and Guards Club, will attend a lecture by Professor Margaret MacMillan and dinner in London.
– The Princess Royal will attend the Cheltenham Festival, Cheltenham Racecourse.
– The Princess Royal, Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union, will attend Wales vs Scotland Six Nations Rugby Match at Principality Stadium, Cardiff.