Prince Harry is busy this week, visiting a number of organisations, which will see him – and Meghan – spend the day in Edinburgh, while Princess Anne is still in Korea.
– The Duke of Kent, Deputy Colonel-in-Chief, will visit The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards (Carabiniers and Greys) who are deployed on Operation TOSCA 27 as part of the UN peacekeeping mission in Cyprus.
– Princess Alexandra, patron of the Alzheimer’s Society, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, London Philharmonic Choir, and Music for Life at Wigmore Hall, will hold a concert uniting people through the power of music at Buckingham Palace.
– Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will visit Edinburgh. They will attend engagements at Edinburgh Castle, local social enterprise Social Bite, and a reception celebrating youth achievement to mark Scottish Year of Young People at the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
– The Princess Royal will attend the XXIII Winter Olympic Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea as a member of the International Olympic Committee and President of the British Olympic Association.
– The Prince of Wales will meet representatives of Fire and Rescue, Police, Ambulance and Mountain Rescue Services at the new Emergency Service Centre, Wilson Street, Barnard Castle, County Durham, as well as visit The Bowes Museum. Prince Charles will finish the day with a visit to the Durham Light Infantry Collection Gallery at Durham University’s Palace Green Library; Church of St Mary the Less, St John’s Chapel; opening the Open Treasure visitor experience and attending a concert celebrating the life and work of Sir Charles Hubert Hastings Parry at Durham Cathedral, Durham.
– Prince Harry will visit a Fit and Fed half-term holiday activity programme run by StreetGames at Roundwood Youth Centre, Brent, north west London.
– The Princess Royal will visit the Republic of Korea.
– The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will visit The Piece Hall, Blackledge, Halifax. Prince Charles will visit businesses and staff at Dean Clough Mills, Halifax and see how The Prince’s Trust is partnering with the fire service in Rotherham at Dearne Community Fire Station. He will also formally re-start the large furnace and attend a reception at Liberty Speciality Steels Visitor Centre in Rotherham.
– Following her visit to Halifax, The Duchess of Cornwall will mark the bicentenary of the birth of Emily Brontë and 90 years of The Brontë Museum at The Bronte Parsonage, Haworth, Keighley, and take a ride on a steam train from Haworth to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway.
– Prince Harry will attend the England RFU Team Open Training Session at Twickenham Stadium.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the British Academy Film Awards ceremony (BAFTAs) at the Royal Albert Hall.