The royal diary is still in full force before the Royals break for summer in late July. See what they’ll be up to
– The Prince of Wales will attend a roundtable discussion with community leaders and young people at Manchester Town Hall; Charles and The Duchess of Cornwall will attend a reception in Manchester Town Hall to thank those involved in helping the public including medical staff
– The Earl of Wessex will attend a lunch followed by a reception with Community groups at Victoria Hall, Cromarty, Scottish Highlands; will visit Cromarty Primary School, Cromarty Court House Museum, East Church, and Cromarty Brewery.
– The Princess Royal as Chair of the International Olympic Committee Members Election Commission, will hold a dinner at Buckingham Palace.
– The Duke of Edinburgh, as Honorary Fellow of the Zoological Society of London, will present The Prince Philip Award for Contributions to Zoology, at ZSL London Zoo, Regent’s Park.
– The Earl of Wessex will visit Brechin Community Campus, Brechin; William Lamb Studio, Montrose; the Royal School of Dunkeld, Perthshire, where there will be a garden party; Willowgate Activity Centre; and Perth Theatre. Prince Edward will also attend a service at Dunkeld Cathedral. Lastly he will attend a dinner in Blairgowrie, Perthshire.
– The Countess of Wessex, as patron of Stoll and the Central School of Ballet, will hold a dinner.
– The Princess Royal will hold a meeting at Buckingham Palace for the International Olympic Committee Members Election Commission as Chai; later Anne will visit the Enterprise Zone at Daedalus Airfield, and attend the Succession Dinner, Fishmongers’ Hall, as Second Warden.
– The Duke of Kent will attend a Gala Evening for the Hanover Band at Buckingham Palace, as their patron.
– The Princess Royal will open a new wing at Bradford Royal Infirmary; open Sunbridgewells Tunnels underground shopping and leisure facility in Bradford; visit Luxury Fabrics Limited as President of UK Fashion and Textile Association. Back in London, Princess Anne will attend a Reception at 229 Great Portland Street, as patron of International Students House.
– The Earl of Wessex, Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, will open the new building at Fetlor Youth Club, Edinburgh; visit Sport Scotland, National Centre in Inverclyde; visit Centre Stage Music Theatre, Kilmarnock.
– The Duchess of Cambridge will officially open the Exhibition Road Quarter at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit Remus Memorial Horse Sanctuary, Ingatestone, as their patron, as well as paying a visit to four member organisations of The Association of Sail Training Organisations, as their patron, in Brightlingsea Town Hard. sophie will visit the Kypros Nicolaides Fetal Medicine Unit, Southend University Hospital.
– The Princess Royal will visit Queen Mary Sailing Club, Ashford, for its 20th anniversary, as the Royal Yachting Association Foundation’s patron. She will also visit the Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment at Hyde Park Barracks, as Colonel of tehe Blues and Royals, and attend a College Dinner at Westminster Abbey, as Prime Warden of the Fishmongers’ Company.
– Princess Alexandra, Royal Patron, will visit Masterpiece London at the Royal Hospital Chelsea.
– The Duke of Kent, Royal Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering, will attend a dinner at The Landmark London.
– The Princess Royal, as president of the Royal Yachting Association, will open the Clubhouse, Snettisham Beach Sailing Club, King’s Lynn; and attend Prize Day at the Royal School Haslemere as President.
– The Duke of Edinburgh will attend a dinner at the Visitor Centre Restaurant, Sandringham House, as a member of The Coaching Club.
– The Princess Royal, Prime Warden of the Fishmongers’ Company, will attend Speech Day at Gresham’s School, Norfolk.