The Royal Diary begins to pick up again now, and plenty of the Royal Family are back to work. So who is where, and what will they be doing? Read about the latest Royal engagements below.
– Charles, Prince of Wales will visit the offices of Send a Cow, an international development charity of which he is President, in Newton St Loe, Bath.
– Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, will be holding a reception for The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award at St James’s Palace that evening, the Diamond Supporters’ reception.
– Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall will attend a reception and dinner at The Natural History Museum, London, as the Prince is President of the British Asian Trust.
– Prince Edward will hold another receptions at St James’s Palace for young people who have reached the Gold Standard in The Duke of Edinburgh Award, of which he is a trustee.
– Prince Edward, Duke of Kent will formally open Pathology First Laboratory at Bentalls in Basildon, before going on onto open The Bradbury Centre, a Homeless Action Resource Project Limited, in Southend-on-Sea. After he will open The Forum Library, also in Southend.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will visit Boots Opticians in Peterborough, as they support the National Literacy Trust, of which she is patron. Camilla is to attend a reception for volunteers, supporters and partners of the National Literacy Trust Hub at the Town Hall, and then visit a literature festival at Peterborough Cathedral.
– As Grand Master, The Duke of Kent will attend a Rulers’ lunch at Freemasons’ Hall, London.
– Prince Charles, in his role as President of The Prince’s Trust, will attend the annual Prince’s Trust ‘Invest In Futures’ reception, Old Billingsgate, London.
– Meanwhile, wife Camilla will be a guest at a reception for the Poppy Factory, of which she is patron, at Admiralty House, London.
– Sophie, Countess of Wessex will be visiting Meribel, France, as patron of Combined Services Winter Sports Association; here she will watch the Ski Championships.
– Princess Alexandra is to attend a reception at The Richmond Golf Club, Richmond-upon-Thames.
– Princess Anne, Princess Royal will commission HMS CERES as a Maritime Reserve Training Unit at Carr Lodge, Leeds. She will then travel to Edinburgh to see the Scotland vs England Rugby International at Murrayfield Stadium, as patron of the Scottish Rugby Union.
– Her first engagement with The Air Cadets, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge will attend a service and reception to mark their 75th Anniversary at St. Clement Danes Church, and then to Royal Courts of Justice, London. Kate took over from Prince Philip as the organisation’s Honorary Air Commandant.