Here is the Royal diary of upcoming engagements for the Royal Family:
– The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh, will visit the Chelsea Flower Show at the Royal Hospital Chelsea, joined by The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Alexandra.
– The Duke of Edinburgh will hold a Regimental Council Meeting at Buckingham Palace. as Colonel of the Grenadier Guards, before attending the First Guards Club Dinner at the Cavalry and Guards Club.
– The Princess Royal will visit a new marina at Stranraer Waterfront, and Stair Park Community Garden Centre, Dumfries and Galloway. Also as patron of Scotland’s Churches Trust, Anne will visit Wigtown Parish Church.
– The Countess of Wessex will attend the Market Open Ceremony at the London Stock Exchange, as chair of the Women’s Network Forum, supporting The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award.
– Princess Anne will visit community facilities at Riverside, Argyllshire, in her role as patron of Citizens Advice Scotland. SHe will also visit the Yot Spot, the new leisure centre at Portavadie Marina and Otter Ferry Seafish Limited, Tighnabruaich.
– The Duke of Kent will attend a Service of Thanksgiving to Celebrate the Centenary of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission at Westminster Abbey as the organisation’s patron.
– The Duke of Gloucester will attend the Border Union Agricultural Society Schools’ Countryside Day at the Border Union Showground, Springwood Park, Kelso. He is also to visit Galedin Vets at Cheeklaw Veterinary Centre, Station Road, Duns, Berwickshire, plus Farne Salmon & Trout Ltd.
– Princess Alexandra, as President of the Royal Humane Society, will attend the Annual General Court at Haberdashers’ Hall.
– The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will attend a Service at St. Paul’s Cathedral to celebrate the Centenary of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire. Her Majesty is Grand Master.
– Prince Philip will hold receptions for young people who have achieved the Gold Standard in the Award, at Buckingham Palace, joined by The Earl and Countess of Wessex.
– The Prince of Wales is to attend a meeting of The Prince of Wales’ International Sustainability Unit, at the British Academy, Carlton House Terrace.
– The Duchess of Cornwall as Honorary Air Commodore of RAF Halton, will attend a Graduation Parade and present the station with its new Queen’s Colour at the base in Aylesbury.
– The Princess Royal will visit staff of D and E Coaches at Cantraybridge College, Inverness and visit HM Prison Grampian, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, as patron of The Butler Trust. Also a trip to Peterhead Sea Cadet Corps to open the renovated TS Caledonia and a visit to visit Cantraybridge College, Inverness.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit Aspire Oxford, St. Thomas School, and Cobalt Light Systems Limited, Abingdon. Plus visits to Wood Farm Primary School, Headington, and Witney Campus at Abingdon and Witney College, to reopen the new development there.
– The Queen will visit the Duchy of Lancaster’s Needwood Estate, near Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, before returning to London for another garden party, this one celebrating the centenary of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents at Buckingham Palace.
– The Prince of Wales will launch the ICC Champions Trophy at Surrey Country Cricket Club, The Oval.
– The Countess of Wessex, patron of the Treloar Trust, will open Gauvain House at Treloar School and College, Holybourne, Alton, Hampshire.
– The Princess Royal will open the new conference facility at 84 George Street, Edinburgh, as patron of the Northern Lighthouse Board.
– The Duke of Gloucester will attend a Service to mark the Tercentenary of the Worshipful Company of Pattenmakers as their patron, at the Guild Church of St. Margaret Pattens, followed by a reception.
– The Duke of Kent will visit Thorlux Lighting, Community House and Heartbeat Manufacturing Company Limited in Redditch.
– The Duke of Kent will attend the Friday Evening Discourse as their president.
– The Duke of Cambridge will attend the 2017 Emirates FA Cup Final between Arsenal and Chelsea at Wembley Stadium as president of the FA.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend the 35th reunion of the HMS ARDENT Association at HMS DRAKE, Plymouth.