We will see a joint engagement with The Queen and Camilla in this week’s royal schedule, while Princess Anne is heading to a chocolate factory, and and The Duke of Kent is celebrating ‘Brave Britons’.
– The Queen will be joined by The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall for the State Opening of Parliament.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge begin their five-day visit to Pakistan. We can expect a ceremonial arrival, but no details are being released for security reasons.
– The Earl of Wessex, Patron of the International Real Tennis Professionals Association Ltd. will attend the Finals at Wellington College, Crowthorne, Berkshire.
– The Duke of Kent will visit ‘Soldiery’ – British Army photographic portraits exhibition, at the National Army Museum, London.
– The Queen, accompanied by The Duchess of Cornwall, will attend a service to celebrate the 750th anniversary of the re-building of Westminster Abbey.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will host a tea for the Booker Prize Foundation, and meet the 2019 winner, at Clarence House, London.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge spend a second day in Pakistan.
– The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend the WellChild awards.
– The Princess Royal will open the Derek Mead Health Clinic, Bridgwater, Somerset and as patron of the National Museum of the Royal Navy, Anne will visit the Museum at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, HM Naval Base, Portsmouth, Hampshire, and attend a luncheon on board HMS WARRIOR.
– The Countess of Wessex, patron of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, will visit NSPCC Swindon Service Centre. Sophie will also visit Our Wilton, Sailsbury, and attend a reception at Salisbury Guildhall, as patron of the Royal Mencap Society. Lastly, the Countess will hold a dinner at St James’s Palace.
– The Duke of Kent will attend The Amplifon Awards for Brave Britons at the Army and Navy Club, London. He will also will attend a reception hosted by Variety – The Children’s Charity, at Buckingham Palace.
– Princess Alexandra will attend a reception and present a new Royal Charter to the Worshipful Company of Broderers at Apothecaries’ Hall, London.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will attend a reception for the ‘Poetry Together’ initiative followed by a tea party. Eaton Square Upper School, London. Camilla will also host a tea to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Children’s Laureate at Clarence House, and attend a pre-dinner reception for the High Commissioners’ Banquet, meeting High Commissioners and Commonwealth representatives at the Guildhall, London, in her role as Vice Patron of the Royal Commonwealth Society.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on day three of their visit.
– The Countess of Wessex will visit Kosovo.
– The Earl of Wessex, a Court Assistant of The Worshipful Company of Fuellers, will attend a dinner at Mansion House, London.
– The Princess Royal will visit the Police Firearms Officers’ Association Museum of Armed Policing, The Old Police Station, Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, and visit the Hotel Chocolat Factory, Huntingdon.
– The Queen will give a reception at Buckingham Palace to mark the work of The Queen’s Trust.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will open the new Dream Centre at Chailey Heritage Foundation, Lewes, East Sussex. Camilla will also visit Ditchling Museum of Art + Craft, to see new exhibitions and meet artists and craftspeople, as well as school children using their Clore Learning Space.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have their penultimate day in Pakistan.
– The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, Trustee, The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award will hold a lunch at Buckingham Palace, and later attend a dinner at Ooty Restaurant, London.
– The Princess Royal, patron of the Royal College of Occupational Therapists, will attend the ‘Value and Impact from Cradle to Grave’ Conference at The Halliwell Centre, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, Carmarthen Campus, Wales.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit Bridgnorth Cliff Railway, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, and open new facilities at Severn Valley Railway, Bridgnorth Station. as patron of Severn Valley Railway. Prince Richard will additionally visit Bridgnorth Town Hall.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge end their five-day visit to Pakistan today.
– The Princess Royal, President of RedR UK, will attend a luncheon at Brookfield Manor, Hope Valley, Derbyshire.