– The Prince of Wales will visit Emma Willis Ltd, Gloucester.
– The Princess Royal, President of the UK Fashion and Textile Association, will visit Try and Lilly Limited, Liverpool, as well as the General Register Office at Her Majesty’s Passport Office, Southport.
– The Prince of Wales is in Warwickshire; as Patron of The Almshouse Association, Prince Charles will visit the Nicholas Chamberlaine Almshouses, Bedworth, Warwickshire. He will also visit the Costume Workshop of the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-upon-Avon, and visit the National Automotive Innovation Centre (NAIC) in Coventry.
– The Princess Royal, in her capacity as President of the, UK Fashion and Textile Association, will present The Queen Elizabeth Award for British Design during London Fashion Week. As President of the Carers Trust, Princess Anne will attend a dinner at Guildhall, London.
– The Duke of Gloucester will present a Royal Charter to The Worshipful Company of Chartered Architects at Mansion House, London.
– The Duke of Kent will visit Brentwood Borough Council and unveil a plaque to commemorate the opening of the Council’s new building. He will also unveil a plaque to commemorate the centenary of Lodge Coaches, Chelmsford, Essex. As Patron of The Scout Association, he will visit the Essex County Scout Camp, Roxwell, Essex.
– The Queen will open the Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospitals, University College London Hospitals.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will visit the Granville Youth & Community Centre to celebrate Brent’s status as the 2020 London Borough of Culture, and visit the Kiln Theatre during its 40th anniversary.
– The Princess Royal, Master of the Corporation of Trinity House, will attend the Annual Dinner to the Younger Brethren at Trinity House, London. Anne is to visit Livability Brookside House, Edgware, as their patron.
– The Duke of Kent, as Chancellor of the University of Surrey, will give a lunch at Buckingham Palace to mark the 5th anniversary of the 5G Innovation Centre. Prince Edward will additionally attend a tea for long standing supporters of the King Edward VII hospital, to mark the 120th anniversary since admission of the first patient at Agnes Keyser House, in his role as the hospital’s president.
– The Prince of Wales will attend a Plant Health and Bio Security Conference at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, where he will make an address; the Prince is the gardens’ patron.
– The Princess Royal, Past Master of The Worshipful Company of Butchers, will attend the Annual City Food Lecture, Guildhall, London, and in her capacity as Patron of Catch22, will visit Her Majesty’s Prison Thameside, London.
– Princess Alexandra will present The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service to the Stoke Poges, Wexham and Fulmer Horticultural Society in Slough. She will also formally open The Royal Star & Garter Homes in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
– The Duke of Gloucester will attend a Dinner at the Leathersellers’ Company, London.
– The Prince of Wales will visit the British Airways Maintenance Centre to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the company, Cardiff Airport. He will officially open the CAF train factory in Newport, as well as open the new Aston Martin Lagonda factory, Barry; finally Charles is to visit the Marie Curie Hospice in Penarth as the charity’s patron.
– The Princess Royal will visit Magpas Air Ambulance, RAF Wyton, Cambridgeshire.
– The Duke of Cambridge will watch the Wales vs France Six Nations Rugby Match in Cardiff. He is patron of the Welsh Rugby Union.
– The Princess Royal, Patron of the Scottish Rugby Union, will attend Italy vs Scotland Six Nations Rugby Match in Rome.