– The Earl of Wessex, patron of the Tennis and Rackets Association, will attend the British Open Real Tennis Finals at The Queen’s Club, West Kensington.
– The Princess Royal, patron of the Moredun Foundation, will attend a Conference at the Moredun Research Institute, Pentlands Science Park, Midlothian. As patron of The Royal College of Emergency Medicine, Princess Anne will attend Scottish Policy Forum at the King Khalid Symposium Hall, The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, and will also attend the Foundation Day at the University of London, Senate House, as their Chancellor.
– The Duke of Kent will hold a lunch to mark the 60th Anniversary of the British Computer Society, of which he is patron, at St James’s Palace.
– The Duchess of Cornwall and The Duchess of Gloucester will visit the Royal School of Needlework at Hampton Court Palace. The Duchesses are patron and president of the organisation respectively. Camilla will also will host a tea dance highlighting the benefits for older people of staying active, attended by ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ dancers and judges, at Buckingham Palace, as president of the National Osteoporosis Society.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit Birmingham, going to the Jaguar Land Rover Solihull Manufacturing Plant, a Coach Core programme at Aston Villa Football Club and Acme Whistles.
– The Earl of Wessex, patron of Northern Ballet, will hold a reception.
– The Princess Royal, president of the Animal Health Trust, will hold the 75th Anniversary Fellowship Reception at Buckingham Palace. She will also will attend a 10th Anniversary Reception at the Corporation of Trinity House as patron of The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity; and hold a reception for Young Achievers at St. James’s Palace – Anne is Commandant-in-Chief (Youth), St. John Ambulance.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, president of the Royal Academy of Music, will attend a performance of “Don Giovanni” at the Round Chapel, Hackney.
– The Duke of Kent will visit 77th Brigade, Denison Barracks, Thatcham, Berkshire.
– Princess Alexandra, president of the Royal Humane Society, will attend the Stanhope Gold Medal Luncheon at the New Zealand High Commission, London.
– The Princess Royal, Chancellor of the University College of Osteopathy, will attend a Conferment and Awards Ceremony at The Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London. Anne will also attend the 10th Anniversary London Lecture and Dinner at The Royal Institution as patron of the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust.
– The Duchess of Gloucester, Chief Patron of Hope for Youth Northern Ireland, will attend the Charity Swim between the House of Lords and the House of Commons at the Porchester Hall, London.
– The Duke of Gloucester, patron of Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust, will attend the Annual Conference at Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre.
– The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will attend a Racing Weekend at Ascot for The Prince’s Countryside Fund, of which Prince Charles is patron. They will present trophies.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Royal Variety Performance at the Palladium Theatre.
– The Princess Royal, president of the Royal Yachting Association, will chair the Annual General Meeting and attend an Awards Ceremony, Reception and Luncheon, One Great George Street, London.
– The Duke of Kent will hold a Lunch for Endeavour Training at Buckingham Palace as their patron.
– The Princess Royal, patron of the Scottish Rugby Union, will attend the Scotland vs Australia Rugby Match at Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh.