– The Duchess of Cornwall will attend commemorations at the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp on International Holocaust Remembrance Day, in Poland to mark 75 years since its liberation.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the UK Holocaust Memorial Day Commemorative Ceremony at Westminster Abbey. This will be televised from 7pm on BBC2.
– The Earl of Wessex will attend the Holocaust Memorial Event at Norden Farm Centre for the Arts, Maidenhead, Berkshire.
– The Duke of Kent, patron of the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, will attend the Gold Medal Showcase Reception and Concert at Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank Centre, London.
– The Prince of Wales, Royal Founding Patron of the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, will visit the Whittle Laboratory, University of Cambridge.
– The Duchess of Cambridge will visit her patronage, Evalina, to join a creative workshop run by the National Portrait Gallery, as part of their hospital programme.
– The Princess Royal, Chancellor of the University of London, will open Eleanor Rosa House, London. She will also attend the IFR Annual Awards Dinner at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London, as patron of Save the Children UK.
– The Duke of Gloucester, Vice President of Lepra, will attend a reception to mark World Leprosy Day at the House of Lords, London.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend presentations by the Army Families Federation at the Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies, London, as their patron.
– The Duchess of Cornwall will visit Second Time Around, Banbury, Oxfordshire. It is a furniture store and tearoom, which provides training and volunteering opportunities to promote work, social inclusion and independence for adults with learning disabilities. Camilla will also visit the Cornhill Centre, as president of the Royal Voluntary Service, to join the volunteer run International Dance Club.
– The Princess Royal, President of the UK Fashion and Textile Association, will visit Simon Carter Limited, London.
– The Duke of Kent will attend a reception to celebrate the Chinese New Year at Kensington Wade School, London.
– The Duke of Cambridge, President of the FA, will visit Everton Football Club’s official charity ‘Everton in the Community’, Liverpool.
– The Countess of Wessex, in her role as Chair of the Women’s Network Forum (Supporting The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award), will attend a Next Generation Event at the London Stock Exchange.
– The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the EE British Academy Film Awards ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall.