– The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall begin their visit to France, arriving in Nice; will attend a commemoration for victims of the 2016 Nice terror attack and a reception to celebrate ties between France and the UK.
– The Duchess of Gloucester will attend Evensong at Westminster Abbey.
– Charles and Camilla will visit Lyon, attending a VE Commemoration to mark 73 years since the end of World War II in Europe. Camilla will visit a local charity which gives support to women; Charles will visit INTERPOL and the ISARA University. The Prince and the Duchess will also attend a cultural reception.
– The Princess Royal, Prime Warden, The Fishmongers’ Company, will attend the ‘Not a Master in Sight’ Luncheon, Goldsmiths’ Hall, London; attend a Reception at Trinity House, London, as Royal Patron of the National Coastwatch Institution;.
– The Countess of Wessex will open the Western Sussex Eye Care Southlands unit, Southlands, Shoreham-by-Sea; open the new Emergency Operations Centre and Headquarters for the South East Coast Ambulance Service, Crawley; open the Dementia Support Community Hub, Chichester.
– The Duke of Kent will visit Westminster City School, London; he will also attend a medal ceremony at St. James’s Palace, as Royal Patron of the British-German Association.
– The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will arrive in Greece for a three-day visit; they will attend a wreath-laying service at the Monument to the Unknown Solider; will receive an official welcome at The Presidential Mansion and Prime Minister’s residence; will attend an official dinner.
– The Duke of Cambridge will officially open London Bridge Station, London.
– Princess Alexandra, Royal Patron of the Florence Nightingale Foundation, will attend a Commemoration Service in Westminster Abbey.
– The Princess Royal will open Rathfinny Wine Estate’s new wine processing plant, Alfriston, East Sussex; will visit Hope in the Valley Riding for the Disabled Association, Plumpton, to mark the 50th Anniversary, as President of Riding for the Disabled Association; will hold a Centenary Dinner at St. James’s Palace as Colonel-in-Chief of the Royal Army Veterinary Corps.
– The Countess of Wessex, Ambassador of the Women of the Future Programme, will attend the 19th Asian Women of Achievement Awards Dinner at the London Hilton, Mayfair.
– Prince Charles and Camilla will visit Phaleron’s Commonwealth War Graves Ceremony. Charles will have several solo engagements in Piraeus, including visits to HMC Valiant and the Greek armoured cruiser Averoff. The Duchess of Cornwall will visit the Benaki Museum as well as a local shelter which assists survivors of domestic and sexual abuse.
– The Earl of Wessex, Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award will visit the Castle Manor Academy, Haverhill; will visit the Newmarket Real Tennis Club, Newmarket, as part of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Real Tennis Tour 2018. Prince Edward will also attend a dinner at The Jockey Club Rooms, Newmarket.
– The Princess Royal will Chair the Committee of Wardens Meeting, Court and Account Court Meeting and attend a Luncheon, Fishmonger’s Hall, as Prime Warden of The Fishmongers’ Company. As a fellow, Princess Anne will also attend a dinner at the Science Museum, London.
– Princess Alexandra will unveil a plaque celebrating 70 years of the Friends of the Eastbourne Hospital at Eastbourne District General Hospital, East Sussex; will visit the Chaseley Trust Home, Eastbourne.
– The Duke of Kent, President of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, will visit St. Etienne-au-Mont Communal Cemetery, France; will visit Terlincthun British Cemetery, Wimille, France; visit Wimereux Communal Cemetery, France; will visit Étaples Military Cemetery, France.
– The Duke of Gloucester will visit Lucton School, Leominster, Herefordshire, to mark the Centenary of the founding of their Rifles badged, CCF; will visit Leominster Town; will visit Brightwells Auctioneers Limited, Leominster.
– The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall conclude their trip to Greece, visiting the Knossos archaeological site in Crete; will visit a local charity which finds accommodation for migrant families; attend a celebration of local produce, culture and heritage.
– The Earl of Wessex, Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award will attend a reception at Birketts Solicitors, Ipswich.
– The Princess Royal, President of the Royal Yachting Association, will visit Lymington Sailability, Barton on Sea, New Milton, Hampshire; re-open the new D Day Museum, Portsmouth.
– The Princess Royal, President of The Blues and Royals Association, will attend a 50th Anniversary dinner at Combermere Barracks, Windsor.
– The Princess Royal, Colonel of The Blues and Royals (Royal Horse Guards and 1st Dragoons), will attend the Combined Cavalry Old Comrades Association Parade and Service, Combined Cavalry Memorial, Hyde Park, London.