Once again, The Prince of Wales has packed multiple events into his week, only surpassed by Princess Anne and her truly busy schedule this week. Oxford, Surrey, and Chelsea will receive visits from The Duke of Kent, while The Earl of Wessex makes a trip to the University of Bath in Somerset.
– Prince Charles will travel to Cumbria on Monday, where he will open Windermere Jetty at the Museum of Boats, Steams & Stories. The Prince will visit the Langdale Ambleside Mountain Rescue Team, Ambleside, Cumbria, and will also stop into the Hawkshead Relish Company, during what is their 20th anniversary year. The Prince of Wales will also make a visit to Pirelli Tyres Ltd to celebrate their 50th anniversary in Carlisle, Cumbria.
– The Princess Royal, in her capacity as Patron of Transaid, will attend the Reception for the 50th Anniversary of UniCarriers UK Limited, Thame, Oxfordshire. Additionally, in her role as Patron of the Shroud Hospital League of Friends, Anne will make a visit to Shroud General Hospital, Gloucestershire. Lastly, as Patron of the Butler Trust, the Princess Royal will visit the National Tactical Response Group in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
– Princess Anne will take on a number of engagements in Gloucestershire on Tuesday. Included will be a stop to open the Minsterworth Affordable Housing Project, Gloucester. In her role as Patron for the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureau, Princess Anne will visit Stroud and Cotswolds Citizens Advice Bureau. Also, as Patron of Aerospace Bristol, Anne will attend Concorde’s 50th Anniversary Dinner at Aerospace Bristol.
– The Duke of Kent, in his role as Patron, will attend the Society for Army Historical Research Annual Awards at the National Army Museum in Chelsea.
– The Princess Royal will open the Cavalier Centre, Bradley Farm, Farley, Much Wenlock, Shropshire, in her capacity as President of the Riding for the Disabled Association. Anne will also make a visit to Barrow 1618 Church of England Primary Free School, Shropshire. As Honorary President of the Oxford Farming Conference, Princess Anne will attend a Reception at the Farmer’s Club, London.
– The Earl of Wessex, in his role as Chancellor of the University of Bath, will attend a welcome event for the new Vice-Chancellor at the University of Bath.
– The Princess Royal, as Fourth Warden to the Fishmonger’s Company, will attend the Committee of Wardens Meeting and General Court Meeting on Thursday, at Fishmongers’ Hall, London.
-The Duke of Kent, as Chancellor, will attend the University of Surrey Post Graduate Degree Ceremonies, Guildford Cathedral.
– The Duke of Kent, as Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, will attend the 200th Anniversary of Apollo University Lodge No. 357 in the Sheldonian Theatre, Oxford.
– The Duke of York, founder of Pitch@Palace, will travel to Shenzen, China, to host Pitch@Palace China 3.0.