June is the busiest month in the Royal calendar, so let’s take a look at what the Royal Family has in store – from Windsor all the way to Toronto.
– The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh will attend the Order of the Garter service at St. George’s Chapel, Windsor. They will be joined by, Prince Charles and Camilla, Prince William and Catherine, The Princess Royal and Sir Tim Laurence, Prince Edward and Sophie, The Duke of Kent, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Alexandra.
– Princess Anne will then head back to London, to attend the Longines Ladies Award Ceremony at the Natural History Museum.
– The Duke of Kent, as patron of the London Philharmonic Orchestra, will attend a gala evening at Apethorpe Hall, Peterborough.
– Princess Alexandra will attend a farewell reception for the Ambassador of Hungary at 35 Eaton Place.
– The Princess Royal will launch the fourth Healthy Eating Week for Schools at The Royal School, Windsor, as patron of the British Nutrition Foundation. In the evening, Anne will be at a dinner at Forest Lodge, Windsor, in her role as patron of Riders for Health.
– The Duke of Cambridge is to attend the Founders Forum at the Grove Hotel, Hertfordshire.
– Princess Anne will be in Worcestershire. She will open The Royal Three Counties Show in Malvern as its patron, and also attend the AGM for the Royal Agricultural Society of the Commonwealth as its president in the same location.
– Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, is to attend a gala evening as patron of The Orpheus Centre Trust, at Trevereux Manor in Surrey.
– The Duke of Gloucester, who is Grand Prior of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem, will attend the St. John’s Day Service of Commemoration and Rededication at St. Paul’s Cathedral.